Orgone Biophysical Research Lab
Ashland, Oregon, USA James DeMeo Lectures and Seminars
Saharasia and Orgone Biophysics
Ashland, Oregon, USA
James DeMeo Lectures and Seminars
Preliminary Announcements for Events in 2021
1. COMPLETED EVENT- Dr. DeMeo was an invited guest speaker at the Energy Space Technology Conference (ESTC) in Idaho, 7-11 July 2021. The topic was "The Power of the Vacuum and the Wilhelm Reich Orgone Motor." His lecture is now available as a downloadable video, from this webpage:
A Preview video is available as well.
2. Dr. DeMeo is an invited speaker at a forthcoming Transition Talk hosted by the Arlington Institute in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, on 25-26 September 2021. His 3+ hour seminar will be on "Towards a More Hopeful Future: Wilhelm Reich's Life-Energy and Cosmic-Energy Discoveries. Scientific Confirmations." A webpage with addition information is given here:
https://arlingtoninstitute.org/event/dr-james-demeo-a-more-hopeful-future And from here you can view a video interview with Dr. DeMeo, as a preview of what will be covered in the seminar.
3. VIRTUAL EVENT: Dr. DeMeo is invited to speak on his life-energy and water-structuring research at the forthcoming True Healing Conference on 9-10 October 2021. His virtual lecture title is "Cosmic Life-Energy, Water and Health - Verifications of Reich's Breakthrough Discovery". He will also give a one-hour virtual seminar on construction of an orgone energy blanket and the larger orgone accumulator. It is advised that the reader obtain and read his Orgone Accumulator Handbook in advance of the workshop.
The Conference website is:
Due to continuing covid mask/lockdown/vaccine fascism this will be a "Virtual Event" hosted on Zoom or a similar platform, so you can view the proceedings from your home or office, anywhere on the planet where good internet connections are possible.
4. EVENT CANCELLED: The Conference on the Physics Chemistry and Biology of Water, in October at Bad-Soden Germany, is cancelled due to Covid Fascism.
Event will take place in 2022, Stay Tuned!
5. DeMeo is also invited to speak at the forthcoming Wise Traditions Conference, sponsored by the Weston A. Price Foundation, to be held on Nov. 5-7, 2021 in Dallas, Texas. His lecture will be on "Cosmic Ether in Space and Cosmic Life-Energy on Earth", covering the subjects of his personal research going back to the 1970s. This also will be a mask-optional event, in the Free State of Texas.
A list of speakers is given here:
We advise to wait on purchase of non-refundable airline or train tickets closer to the date, in case this event also is converted into Virtual, or cancelled.
More information will be added as it becomes available.
Stay in touch for new and future events. Get on our mailing list by clicking on the blue button at the top, and entering your email.
In the meantime, you are encouraged to read Dr. DeMeo's published books, which are available from here:
This Page Last Update: 5 September 2021
Please let others know about our events. Thanks for your help in spreading the word.
Also please consider making a tax-deductible donation to support OBRL's on-going research program and seminar/lecture costs, so we may continue with our scientific and educational efforts. We try to keep the costs of our seminars affordable, and rarely do the seminar fees fully cover the expenses. Our research program also requires constant expenditures, and has produced some of the best experimental evidence investigating, verifying, and expanding upon Dr. Reich's original discoveries -- and in a solidly natural scientific manner. Travel to scientific conferences, to engage other scientists with the new findings supporing Reich also require outside funding to continue. Please consider to make a direct donation to OBRL, which is an IRS-approved non-profit 501c3 foundation; donations are tax-deductible. Donations can be made either by written check or by credit card through our separate PayPal donation button. Select your own donation amount, or monthly recurring donation. You do not need a PayPal account, their system will accept most any credit card.
The Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory (OBRL).
PO Box 1148, Ashland, Oregon 97520 USA.
E-mail to: info(at)orgonelab(dot)org
Serious students wishing to learn more on the subject of Dr. Reich's discoveries, or Dr. DeMeo's work in the field of experimental orgone biophysics, or on the subject of his Saharasia findings, are encouraged to contact Dr. DeMeo for independent study or apprenticeship possibilities.
If you enjoyed and benefited from these materials, please consider to
purchase our publications on similar topics, or to
make a donation to the OBRL research fund.
Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory,
A Non-Profit Science Research and Educational Foundation, Since 1978
Ashland, Oregon, USA
E-mail to: info (at) orgonelab.org
(Click or copy into your email program and insert the "@" symbol)
Return to Home Page
This page, and all contents, Copyright (C)
by James DeMeo and the Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory, Inc.